Corona del Mar
"your home away from home"
We are located "right on the beach" at Woody's Wharf, approximately a half-a-mile south of San Pedro Town, a quaint little fishing village situated less than a mile from the world's second largest living reef teeming with sea life.
Remember to bring your underwater cameras because visibility runs from 75 to 150 feet. Diving or snorkeling at the famous Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Mexico Rocks, Buena Vista, Puenta Arena and Catalan Rocks are fantastic insights into a whole new beautiful undersea world! Don't miss this great opportunity!
Facilities & Services:
- Living room with hide-a-bed or roll away bed, dining table, kitchen, two queen size beds
- 3 storey elevator (we are the first ones in San Pedro to have an elevator, and we are handicapped friendly)
- Large bathroom with tub and shower, hot and cold water
- Air conditioner and fans
- Deluxe Continental breakfast on the beach overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea
- Fresh tropical breezes on the beach
- Direct dial phone
- Ocean-front rooms with balconies
- More than 50 channels on our cable TV's in each room
- Sunset rooms with balconies
- NEW Apartment with 2 sofas, coffee table, lamp table
Below please find our yearly adjustment rates, during the different seasons of the year.
- January 8 - April 30, 2009 (High Season Rates)
- $85.00 - Sunset Rooms without balcony
- $95.00 - Sunset Rooms with balcony
- $105.00 - Std. Ocean Front Rooms
- $115.00 - Penthouse Ocean Front Rooms
- $130.00 - Ocean Front Apartments (1 Bedroom Only).
- May 1 - December 15, 2009 (Slow Season Rates)
- $70.00 - Sunset Rooms without balcony
- $80.00 - Sunset Rooms with balcony
- $90.00 - Std. Ocean Front rooms
- $100.00 - Penthouse Ocean Front Rooms
- $120.00 - Ocean Front Apartments (1 Bedroom Only)
- December 16 - January 7Th (X-mas and New Years Rates)
- $110.00 - Sunset rooms without balcony
- $120.00 - Sunset rooms with balcony
- $130.00 - Std. Ocean Front rooms
- $135.00 - Penthouse Ocean Front Room
- $150.00 - Ocean Front Apartments (1 Bedroom Only).
Prices are in US $ and do not include taxes, therefore an additional 15% needs to be included.
One day excursions can be arranged by the hotel for your convenience, to the Mayan ruins, Xunantunich & Lamanai; also to the Mountain Pine Ridge, Rio Frio Caves, Hidden Valley Falls, etc.
The flats and deep sea fishing are an angler's delight!
A non-refundable 10% deposit with the Tropical Travel Association is required in order to confirm your reservation. The 90% balance is due to the hotel upon arrival. In special circumstances Corona del Mar has the right to apply additional requirements as long as they do so before the 10% deposit is paid.
Of Special Note:
When the lights go down, the fun heats up!
Enjoy the night life in the village of San Pedro with reggae music, the Lively "Piano Bar" at Big Daddy's Disco, "Oldies but-Goodies" live music (guitar, drums & vocalist) at Fido's outside patio (on the beach nightly at 9PM), plus the rounds to "The Shark's Bar" with its fresh sea breezes, Jade Gardens, the El Patio Restaurant with its waterfall, Elvie's Kitchen for Belizean "rice & beans with chicken" and a variety of American dishes, the Wednesday fun night starting with the famous chicken drop at the Pier Lounge and great "BBQ" and live music "on the beach" at the Holiday, and George's Kitchen Restaurant directly around the corner from Woody's Wharf featuring Lobster & great seafood for your enjoyment!
How to find us.
Corona del Mar is located right on the beach at Woody's Wharf, approximately a half a mile south of San Pedro Town.
Find Corona del Mar on the Ambergris Caye map
How to Book:
Please fill out the questionnaire below and click "Contact Corona del Mar"
A representative from Corona del Mar will get back to you soon.
Corona del Mar is a member in good standing of Tropical Travel Association.
Important: The only safe way to transmit credit card information over the internet is via a secure server such as ours. This is identified by the "https://..." designation in your browser's address bar. Look for it.
* Note: For your protection, Tropico will never give your email address to anyone other than a qualified representative from Corona del Mar, and only then once all arrangements have been made.